Saturday, September 25, 2021

Autumn Welcoming Woods

I recently saw a card using this awesome stamp set, Welcoming Trees, stamped on the FREE, SAB DSP, Peaceful Prints. I thought that was a unique idea, so I decided to try one myself!  In addition to stamping directly onto the "birch" paper, I also made an "ink pad" with baby wipes for the "fall leaves".  I really like how it turned out!


Measurements:    

  • Pumpkin Pie: 1/2 sheet, 1 1/4" x 2 1/2"
  • Basic White: 1 1/4" x 2 1/2"
  • Cajun Craze: 4" x 5 1/4"
  • Peaceful Prints DSP (SAB): 3 3/4" x 5"
To Make This Card:

  • Fold Pumpkin Pie card in half, and attach Cajun Craze layer.
  • Stamp "trees" in Sahara Sand ink directly onto DSP.  
  • Create your own multicolor ink pad, but adding drops of fall reinker colors onto a folded baby wipe.  Smoosh the colors together a little and ink up "leaves".  Add more reinker color, if necessary.  I used Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, and Cinnamon Cider.
  • Attach DSP to card.
  • Stamp sentiment in Cajun Craze and die cut with smallest stitched rectangle.  Mount onto Pumpkin Pie layer.  Add to card as shown.
  • Finish with bow in Cajun Craze bakers twine (ret) and scattered Artistry Blooms Sequins.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment