Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Spotlight Meandering Meadows

 I just got back from a week at my aunt's in Springfield, IL! We stamped and stamped and stamped!  I actually made 25 cards!  Those will keep my posts coming for awhile! I spent a lot of my time creating with 2 different "scenic" packs of DSP!  This is one of them - Meandering Meadows, just released a week ago in the Online Exclusives. This is a simple, tasteful card using the "spotlight" technique. What I thought was interesting, is that only the back layer is embossed! Add a couple of the new, brass birds and your card is done.  I didn't want to spoil the paper with a sentiment, so I'll add that inside. This one could be used for so many occasions!


Measurements:  

  • Petal Pink: 1/2 sheet, 2 3/4" x 4 1/4"
  • Meandering Meadow DSP (N): 4" x 5 1/4
To Make This Card:

  • Die cut a deckled rectangle from front piece of DSP. Set aside.
  • Next, emboss this piece of DSP with the rectangle removed.  I used the Quatrefoil Tile Embossing Folder from the Annual Catalog.
  • Attach this DSP piece to folded Petal Pink card.
  • Now, attach smooth, deckle-cut DSP piece to Petal Pink layer.
  • Add this piece to card front with Dimensionals, lining up image as best you can.
  • Finish with new, brass birds.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment