Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Tie Corner Tuck Fold

Here is the card that I featured on my video!  I love the Well Suited Bundle, but have not used it...and I've had it since December!! I thought it would be SO GOOD for guy cards!!  The DSP is just AWESOME!!  As I mentioned, it can be used for so many "men", and women, in your life!!


Measurements:  

  • Night of Navy: 1/2 sheet cut LENGTHWISE
  • Basic White: 2 3/4" x 4", 4" x 5 1/4"
  • Well Suited DSP (N): 3" x 4 1/4", 2 1/8" square, scrap (for tie/knot)
To Make This Card:

  • Fold card base in half.  Remove 3" from front of card.  Set aside.  Attach DSP to front flap.
  • Attach White piece to trimmed Night of Navy piece you saved.
  • Cut tie & knot from DSP.  Attach to White layer.  I popped up the "knot". Stamp sentiment in Night Of Navy. Attach to card front as shown.
  • Cut DSP square in half, diagonally.  Attach one piece to lower corner with 1/8" Tear & Tape, catching layer.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment