Monday, June 13, 2022

Mango Sending Smiles

So, I finally got my own Sending Smiles Bundle.  The flowers and sentiments just make me happy!  I saw a version using Mango Melody and the retiring Flowering Fields DSP. This bundle can be used for so many occasions and sentiments!


Measurements:  

  • Mango Melody: 1/2 sheet sheet cut LENGTHWISE, scraps
  • Flowering Fields DSP: 2" x 4 1/4"
  • Basic White: 2 3/4" x 4" (rectangle), scraps
  • Early Espresso: 1 1/2" x 4"
To Make This Card:

  • Attach DSP to folded Mango Melody card, as shown.
  • Cut scalloped rectangle from White piece. Add to card.
  • Stamp 2 "daisies" in Mango Melody ink.  Stamp largest "stem/leaves" in Parakeet Party (N). Cut out with corresponding dies. (Note: you might want to consider cutting out the "stem/leaves" with an Adhesive Backed Sheet!  I wish I had!)
  • Arrange onto White piece as shown.  I used Dimensionals.
  • Cut out "sending" detail die from Early Espresso cardstock.
  • Use "green glue" and attach to card where shown. (Note: I have also tried Adhesive Sheets for the "detailed" words, but I had trouble "controlling" it.  But you can try it yourself and see!)
  • Stamp sentiment in Early Espresso Ink.  Cut out with shorter label die.  Add to card with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.
  • Finish with scattered, new InColor Opal Dots and the new, Rustic Metallic Dots. And Wink of Stella on the flower centers.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment