Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Simply Peaceful Grassy Grove

 Here is another card that my Aunt Marcia brought. I hadn't done the Grassy Grove Bundle in anything but Black Cardstock, this was so nice in Night of Navy! The stunning thing about this the dimension!!  The entire "grove window" is popped up, making shadows.  It's just stunning!  She added a silver embossed tag with Happy Birthday.  You know how I feel about sentiments on top of a pretty creation.  So, I'm undecided until I actually send it!  I have used so much of this DSP, I think I only have one piece of this paper left!!


Measurements:  

  • Night of Navy: 1/2 sheet, 4" x 5 1/4"
  • New Horizons DSP (ret): 4" x 5 1/4"
  • Basic White: 4" x 5 1/4" (inside)
To Make This Card:

  • Trim about 1/16" from around DSP.  Attach to front of folded Night of Navy card.
  • Run Night of Navy quarter sheet through Grove of Trees.  Attach to card, over DSP with Foam Adhesive Strips.  I also added some "support" using scraps of strips under some of the trees!
  • Finish as desired.  Easy peasy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment