Thursday, October 7, 2021

Simple Accordion Fold

I'm sure that most of you have a few demonstrators that "speak" to you, or you follow.  One of those, for me, is one of my downline, Susie Wood.  She LOVES folds as much as I do, and she has a style that is similar to mine. Susie shared this on her blog, and I fell in love with the simple design, fold, just everything!  I'm sure many of you have DSP laying around in your stash.  This is an awesome way to use it! You need to give this one a try!



Measurements:    

  • Basic White: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2", 2 3/4" x 4 3/4", 3" square
  • Sahara Sand: 4" x 5 1/4", 3 3/4" square
  • Peaceful Prints (SAB) (ret): 5" x 11 1/2"
To Make This Card:

  • Attach Sahara Sand layer to White base.
  • Score DSP piece at 1 3/4" - 4 3/4" - 7 3/4". If your DSP has a directional print (such as these deer), pay attention as to where you begin your scoring.  (My first attemp my deer ended up upsidedown!!)
  • Accordion fold along all score lines. Pretty cool how this layers!!
  • Attach this piece to the base pieces.
  • Add the White piece to the inside as shown.
  • Use the Hippo & Friends dies to cut out the labels used.  The largest is cut from Sahara Sand.  The middle one is cut from Basic White, after you stamp a sentiment in Sahara Sand ink.  Layer together
  • Attach left half to front piece.
  • Finish by stamping a sentiment inside in Sahara Sand, and embellishing with some scattered pearls. Oh, also a knot of White Glittery Organdy Ribbon
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment