Sunday, October 10, 2021

Simply Elegant Angel of Peace

I finally got these gorgeous set, Angels of Peace, from the Holiday Mini!  I could envision her watercolored or washed!  Here is a simply elegant card I somewhat CASED from another demonstrator.  I love her embossed, and lightly watercolored with ink and water painter!

Measurements:    

  • Pool Party: 1/2 sheet
  • Thick Basic White: 1/4 sheet
To Make This Card:

  • Fold Pool Party card in half. Run front through new Merry Melody 3D embossing folder.
  • Cut ornate frame from White piece. I used the Thick Basic White so my die cut better!
  • Emboss "angel" in Silver Embossing Powder. (she just fits!)
  • "Watercolor" dress with Pool Party Ink and water painter.  Her "hair" is Lt So Saffron Blend, and the "bird" is Dk Pool Party blend.
  • Attach to card front with Dimensionals.
  • Finish with bow in Pool Party sheer ribbon and scattered Rhinestones.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment