Monday, October 11, 2021

Traditional Christmas Pinecones

 I love the detail and depth of these dies!  I made this one more of a "traditional" look, but it has so many possibilities.  The full card, or just bits and pieces.  It includes the 2 large pines dies, and large and small 2 piece pinecones.

Measurements:    

  • Early Espresso: 1/2 sheet, 1 1/2" strip
  • Crumb Cake: 1 1/2" strip
  • Just Jade: 1/4 sheet, scrap
  • Mint Macaron: 1/2 sheet, scrap
  • Very Vanilla: 4" x 5 1/4" (inside)
To Make This Card:

  • Cut Just Jade from more "solid" pine die.  Cut Mint Macaron from more "delicate" die. These are very large dies!  I found I needed to run them back and forth a few times. I tried flipping 

  • Fold Pool Party card in half. Run front through new Merry Melody 3D embossing folder.
  • Cut ornate frame from White piece. I used the Thick Basic White so my die cut better!
  • Emboss "angel" in Silver Embossing Powder. (she just fits!)
  • "Watercolor" dress with Pool Party Ink and water painter.  Her "hair" is Lt So Saffron Blend, and


    the "bird" is Dk Pool Party blend.
  • Attach to card front with Dimensionals.
  • Finish with bow in Pool Party sheer ribbon and scattered Rhinestones.


No comments:

Post a Comment