Saturday, February 26, 2022

Artistically Inked Diagonal Joy Fold

I knew that this Fun Fold would be awesome featuring our gorgeous DSP.  It was fun to go back through my older DSP to create this "Becky Original". I think it turned out beautifully! I selected the Expressions in Ink DSP and its' coordinating Artistically Inked stamp set.  Added an embossed sentiment and some Gilded Gems and Polished Pink ribbon...and it's just stunning, if I say so myself!



Measurements:  

  • Magenta Madness: 1/2 sheet, cut LENGTHWISE, 3" x 8"
  • Basic White: 2 3/4" x 3 3/4"
  • Expressions in Ink: 4" x 5 1/4", 2 pcs @ 2 3/4" x 3 3/4"
To Make This Card:

  • Fold Magenta base in half.  Cut diagonally from upper right corner, to lower left point.  Discard the lose piece.
  • For this version, I ran the back of the card base through the Stitched Greenery Die.  It's just a stunning addition!
  • Now, take DSP and also cut diagonally, as shown. Attach one piece to the card front. 
  • Fold the 3" x 8" piece in half. 
  • Stamp the White piece with selected images. And adhere to the inside of this "2nd card".
  • I cut 2 DSP pieces. I used the one that worked the best to add an embossed sentiment on the front, and put the other inside.
  • Now, take this "mini card" and securely attach to inside of base.  
  • To close the card, Fold in the diagonal flap and then the "mini card" front.
  • Finish with a Polished Pink bow and Gilded Gems
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment