Monday, September 26, 2022

Fond of Autumn Floral

As I mentioned before, what a versatile bundle! The main stamp is actually 3 stamps in one!! You either use the image altogether, or cut it into 3 (actually 4) individual pieces.  So, neat!  This sample utilizes the flowers that are one one end, and the berries, which are on the other! I dug out my Watercolor Pencils to color this, I just LOVE the soft colors.  Mom & I created this for our Garner class...


Measurements:  

  • Pool Party: 1/2 sheet 
  • Spendid Day (N): 4" x 5 1/4"
  • Basic White: 4" x 5 1/4" (image), 3" x 4" (oval)
To Make This Card:
  • Attach DSP to folded Pool Party card.
  • Stamp full image in Memento Black onto Basic White.  Cut out with die that will cut this apart into 3 (4) images.  You will color outside flowers, and the 2 pieces of "berries".  Keep the other piece for another cards! (see my autumn version!  I've now used all pieces!)
  • I colored mine with Watercolor Pencils, adding a bit of Wink of Stella to the centers of the flowers.
  • Cut a mounting shape from White. (I used retired Layered Ovals, we still haven't replaced these, and I LOVE ovals).
  • Take a Blending Brush and Pool Party ink, and burnish some color onto mounting shape, with the more intense color towards to center. 
  • Arrange colored pieces onto shape, as desired, so images fit.  I popped these up with Dimensionals.
  • Finish with bow of Pool Party Sheer Ribbon and scattered, new Adhesive Backed Sequins and Gems.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment