Saturday, May 29, 2021

Barn Gate Fold

I'm back!  My subbing duties are done, and I'm ready to get back to my studio to play with all my new things!!

Here is another cute card from our retreat!  I call this style of card a "Barn Gate" Fold. It uses our Color and Contour Bundle and cute Host Paper - Pattern Party.  So many occasions this design could be used for!


Measurements:   

  • Smokey Slate: 1/2 sheet
  • Basic White: 1/4 sheet
  • Basic Black: 2 3/4" x 4" (front), 2 7/8" x 3" (inside)
  • Pool Party: 2" square
  • Pale Papaya (N): 2" square
  • Poppy Parade: 2 " square
  • Pattern Party Host (N):  2 1/2" x 3 3/4"
To Make This Card:

  • Cut 2 5/8" from top of card. Discard the cut off piece.
  • Add Basic Black and Gingham piece to front flap.
  • Cut larger, scalloped die front Basic White quarter sheet.  Attach to inside of card.
  • Stamp 3 "daisies in matching ink onto 2" squares.  Cut out with corresponding die.  Attach to card as shown. Add Black Matt Dots to centers, if desired.  I forgot to do mine.
  • Stamp sentiment in Memento Black in space above.
  • If you wish to make this a Gift Card holder as well: Take other Black piece and punch a 1" half circle in one shorter end.  Attach to back side of "flap" with 1/8" Tear & Tape.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment