The colors in the new Painted Patch DSP totally guided the color palette of this card, designed by Debra Harrison. I also just love the design layout! It also features the new Rustic Check 3D embossing folder!
Measurements:
- Basic White: 1/2 sheet cut LENGTHWISE, 3 1/4" x 3 1/2" (gate), 7/8" x 2 3/8" (label)
- Painted Patch DSP (N): 1 7/8" x 4" (Pool Party Plaid)
- Pool Party: 3 3/8" x 4", scrap (vines)
- Timid Tiger: scrap (lg pumpkin)
- Calypso Coral: scrap (sm pumpkins)
- Cajun Craze: scrap (sm pumpkins)
- Secret Sea: scraps (stems, gate handle)
To Make this Card:
- Run Pool Party piece through new Rustic Check EF.
- Attach Plaid DSP to the bottom of folded White card base. Add embossed Pool Party piece on top (it may overlap just a bit.
- Die cut "gate" from White cardstock. Also, die cut the "extension". You'll only need one piece of the 3.
- I adhered my gate to the front of card with regular Dimensionals! To do that, I centered it front left to right, and lined the base of the "cross bar" to the cut edge of the Pool Party layer.
- Next, die cut pumpkins from the cardstocks listed above. Also, die cut 2 "vines"
- I started with the largest, Timid Tiger pumpkin, and arranged them on the "gate" as shown, from there.
- Don't forget the "stems" & "gate handle"
- Finish the card by stamping sentiment in Secret Sea ink, and add 3 Painted Patch Dots.

No comments:
Post a Comment