I just LOVE Karen Titus' new fun fold! So, I created a fall one, with new products, for an event I am attending this coming weekend! We get to attend a shoebox swap and of course, there is swapping! This card uses our soon-to-be-released Copper Foil with the Lustrous Leaves Bundle! I also used some gorgeous fall DSP from the September OnLine Exclusives - Autumn Oppulence!
Measurements:
- Crumb Cake : 1/2 sheet
- Autumn Oppulence (N) (OE): 1 1/4" x 4" (Cajun Craze sm print), 3 3/4" x 4" (Early Espresso & Mushroom print), 3 1/4" square (Basic Beige print - inside card)
- Cajun Craze 2-Tone Cardstock: 1/4 sheet (Foiled Leaves), scraps
- Very Vanilla: 3 1/2" x 7", scrap
- Basic Beige: 2 3/4" square (foiled leaf), 1/4 sheet - reverse foil the leaves
- Copper Hot Foil
To Make this Card:
- Fold Crumb Cake card base in half. Open up and cut front flap at 1 1/2" from left side from cut edge to crease of card base.
- Adhere this 1 1/2" piece to the card front.
- Next, add the DSP to the corresponding areas on the front of card.
- Now, fold the "inside card" in half. With the fold at the bottom, adhere the piece of DSP
- I stamped a sentiment from the Phrases & Frames stamp set in Cajun Craze ink onto a scrap of Very Vanilla. Then, die cut with a rectangle from the Nested Essentials dies.
- I added a reverse foiled leaf underneath, and used Cajun Craze dots from the Painted Patch Dots.
- Open up the card and stamp your desired sentiment in Cajun Craze ink. I also added two small die cut leaves from the 2-tone card stock. (One each shade!).
- Next, add this "card" to the inside of the card. The inside is finished.
- Now to complete the front of the card!
- Wrap 13" of ribbon around the attached area.
- Heat foil the Lustrous Leaves in Copper Foil using both sides of the Cajun Craze 2-tone cardstock, as well as the piece of Basic Beige.
- Then, die cut with corresponding die.
- I also "reverse" foiled the leaves onto Basic Beige, and cut these out as well. One of the smaller leaves gets tucked under the sentiment of the inside card.
- Arrange 3 large leaves on the card front. I also added a couple die cut, smaller leaves.to the upper corner.
- If desired, I added several Basic Beige Natural Dots to the front.



No comments:
Post a Comment