Hot Foiling is just so stunning! I found this gorgeous card by Kathryn Howe, in blues that I just had to try! While I have probably been playing more with the Gold Foil, this one uses Silver! (And, we also have a gorgeous Light Pink). I foiled the Garden Silhouette in Silver Foil onto Balmy Blue, and colored the butterflies in Balmy Blue, Hydrangea Hue, and Blueberry Bushel as she suggested! The Hot Foiling pairs just beautifully with traditional Heat Embossing, as the "label" is heat embossed! Isn't it just gorgeous??
Measurements:
- Hydrangea Hue (N): 1/2 sheet, scrap
- Balmy Blue: 1/4 sheet
- Basic White: 2 pcs @ 4" x 5 1/4" (1 for butterflies, 1 of inside)
To Make this Card:
- Heat Foil the Garden Silhouette Die in Silver Foil onto Balmy Blue piece. Then, trim to 4" x 5 1/4".
- Adhere to folded Hydrangea Hue card base.
- Next, Heat Foil the Butterfly Flight Die in Silver Foil onto White piece. Before cutting with corresponding cutting die, color in the "butterflies" using the included masks. I used Blending Brushes and Balmy Blue, Hydrangea Hue, and Blueberry Bushel inks. Then, die cut with cutting die.
- I like to shape the butterflies with a bone folder, before adding to card front.
- Next take the "label" from the Framed Violet Dies and heat emboss in Silver. Stamp desired sentiment in Hydrangea Hue ink.
- I added this "label" to the card, first, with Dimensionals, before adding all the butterflies.
- I added these with strips of Tear & Tape.
- I finished with Basic Rhinestones for the butterfly "heads" and on the label.

![Butterfly Flight Bundle [ 170065 ] Butterfly Flight Bundle [ 170065 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/170065s.jpg)
![Garden Silhouette Hot Foil Die [ 170041 ] Garden Silhouette Hot Foil Die [ 170041 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/170041s.jpg)
![Framed Violets Bundle (English) [ 168194 ] Framed Violets Bundle (English) [ 168194 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168194s.jpg)
![Phrases & Frames Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) [ 167581 ] Phrases & Frames Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) [ 167581 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167581s.jpg)
![Silver Stampin' Hot Foil Rolls [ 170067 ] Silver Stampin' Hot Foil Rolls [ 170067 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/170067s.jpg)
![Hydrangea Hue 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 167687 ] Hydrangea Hue 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 167687 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167687s.jpg)
![Balmy Blue 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 146982 ] Balmy Blue 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 146982 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/146982s.jpg)
![Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ] Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166780s.jpg)
![Balmy Blue Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147105 ] Balmy Blue Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147105 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/147105s.jpg)
![Hydrangea Hue Classic Stampin' Pad [ 167677 ] Hydrangea Hue Classic Stampin' Pad [ 167677 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167677s.jpg)
![Blueberry Bushel Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147138 ] Blueberry Bushel Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147138 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/147138s.jpg)
![Blending Brushes [ 153611 ] Blending Brushes [ 153611 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/153611s.jpg)
![Versamark Pad [ 102283 ] Versamark Pad [ 102283 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/102283s.jpg)
![Metallics Wow! Embossing Powder [ 165678 ] Metallics Wow! Embossing Powder [ 165678 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/165678s.jpg)
![Heat Tool (Us And Canada) [ 129053 ] Heat Tool (Us And Canada) [ 129053 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/129053s.jpg)
![Stampin' Hot Foil System Na & Craft Class [ 170009 ] Stampin' Hot Foil System Na & Craft Class [ 170009 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/170009s.jpg)
![Paper Trimmer [ 152392 ] Paper Trimmer [ 152392 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/152392s.jpg)
![Bone Folder [ 102300 ] Bone Folder [ 102300 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/102300s.jpg)
![Tear & Tape Adhesive [ 154031 ] Tear & Tape Adhesive [ 154031 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/154031s.jpg)
![Stampin' Dimensionals [ 104430 ] Stampin' Dimensionals [ 104430 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/104430s.jpg)
![Rhinestone Basic Jewels [ 144220 ] Rhinestone Basic Jewels [ 144220 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/144220s.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment