Monday, August 17, 2026

Monochromatic Cutest Crew

 I think I was drawn as much to the Coastal Cabana color, as to the layout, and all-over card!  This was a card sketch by Dawn Griffith.  She used color-family, patterned DSP, cut and layered with the Cutest Crew stamps, which was colored to enhance the chosen color!  Love it!!


Measurements:  

  • Coastal Cabana : 1/2 sheet, 2 3/4" square for circle), 1 3/8" x 4"
  • Coastal Cabana Patterned DSP: 2 1/2" x 3", 7/8" x 3 1/2" (2 different patterns)
  • Basic White: 2 5/8" square (circle), 1 1/4" x 4" (stamped image), 4" x 5 1/4" (front)
To Make this Card:

  • Adhere the 2 DSP pieces to the White, front layer, lining them up with the cut edges.  I also just butted them up to each other.
  • Stamp "puppies" onto strip of White.  Color with Blends, making sure to add some Pool Party accents! 
  • Next, adhere this strip to Cabana strip. Set aside.
  • Now, die cut a circle from the 3rd largest Stylish Shapes Circle from Coast Cabana.  Then, cut the next circle from White.  
  • Stamp the White circle, near the top, in black in with sentiment of your choice, and then layer onto Cabana circle.
  • Adhere circle (mine is mostly centered).
  • Then, add strip - I wanted the strip just below, and straight, with the "hello".
  • Finish with Frosted Iridescent Dots.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment