I apologize that the next few posts are using that darling Cutest Crew Bundle - which IS still available in the online store. I found this delightful 2-color card using Pecan Pie and Poppy Parade. I just love this color combination! Again, I used 2 color "brown" Blends color combinations to color the puppies - however, instead of Pecan Pie, which was a little too dark, I used our new Golden Glow! It's perfect!! I also used a soon-to-be-released (Sept 1) Embossing Folder, Softly Woven 3D Embossing Folder. This is just adorable!
Measurements:
- Pecan Pie : 1/2 sheet, 4 " x 5 1/4"
- Poppy Parade: 1" x 5 1/2", scraps
- Basic White: 3 1/4" square (circle), 1 1/4" x 4 1/4" (stamped image), scrap, 4" x 5 1/4" (inside)
To Make this Card:
- Run Pecan Pie layer through new Embossing Folder. Adhere to folded Pecan Pie card base.
- Die cut largest Stylish Shapes Die circle from square of White. Adhere to front of card.
- Die cut 2 "decorative strips" from Poppy Parade, along with 2 "sets" of "butterflies".
- Trim the 2"decorative strips "to approximately 4 1/4" (so they don't hang off the card base.) Set aside.
- Stamp "puppies" onto strip of White. Color with Blends as shown. Add contrasting Poppy Parade accents as you can. Die cut.
- Stamp sentiment in Poppy Parade ink. Die cut with Banner from Stylish Shapes Dies.
- Ok. Now, to arrange this onto the circle.
- I started with the 2 "decorative strips". Attach them near the bottom 1/2 of the circle, criss-crossing them, a little "tighter" to the Right, because I added the sentiment a little off-center and to the right. You can play with this to give you the look that appeals to you.
- I then added the sentiment over the strips with Dimensionals.
- Next, add the "puppies". They almost go across the center of the circle. I attached them with Dimensionals.
- Finish by adding the larger "butterflies" to the open areas of the circle with Glue Dots, as well as Pecan Pie dots from the Earthy Matt Dots.

![Cutest Crew Bundle (English) [ 167149 ] Cutest Crew Bundle (English) [ 167149 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167149s.jpg)
![Pecan Pie 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 161717 ] Pecan Pie 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 161717 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/161717s.jpg)
![Poppy Parade 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 119793 ] Poppy Parade 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 119793 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/119793s.jpg)
![Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ] Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166780s.jpg)
![Basic Black Hybrid Stampin' Pad [ 166648 ] Basic Black Hybrid Stampin' Pad [ 166648 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166648s.jpg)
![Poppy Parade Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147050 ] Poppy Parade Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147050 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/147050s.jpg)
![Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends Combo Pack [ 154885 ] Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends Combo Pack [ 154885 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/154885s.jpg)
![Poppy Parade Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack [ 147275 ] (Retired) Poppy Parade Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack [ 147275 ] (Retired)](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/147275s.jpg)
![Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends Combo Pack [ 154882 ] Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends Combo Pack [ 154882 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/154882s.jpg)
![Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends Combo Pack [ 154904 ] Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends Combo Pack [ 154904 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/154904s.jpg)
![Gray Granite Stampin' Blends Combo Pack [ 154886 ] Gray Granite Stampin' Blends Combo Pack [ 154886 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/154886s.jpg)
![Golden Glow Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack [ 167682 ] Golden Glow Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack [ 167682 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167682s.jpg)
![Stylish Shapes Dies [ 159183 ] Stylish Shapes Dies [ 159183 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/159183s.jpg)
![Stampin' Dimensionals [ 104430 ] Stampin' Dimensionals [ 104430 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/104430s.jpg)
![Mini Glue Dots [ 103683 ] Mini Glue Dots [ 103683 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/103683s.jpg)
![Earthy Matte Dots [ 167213 ] Earthy Matte Dots [ 167213 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167213s.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment